Sunday 2 February 2020

Walking

Today, we are learning how to express your opinion about walking as among the IELTS Speaking topics. Below are some questions which you might be asked in the speaking test.

  1. Do you like walking?
    Walking is unavoidable, especially when you live on campus. You go to school on foot, you go shopping on foot, you walk here and there every day. There are days that my legs actually killed me.
  2. Do you like to walk on your own or with others?
    Say if I'm in a hurry definitely I just walk or run as fast as I can, no time for chit chat right? But even when there's plenty of time, walking is ideal to calm me down, breath in some fresh air and enjoy the world outside in silence. So I think I'm more into walking on my own.
  3. Would you say that your city is a good place for walking?
    Walking is not as popular as it used to be in Ha Noi, as more and more people prefer riding a motorbike or driving. So currently there are fewer parks or walking areas. Moreover, walking under such hot weather with heavily polluted air is definitely not a good idea. Therefore, I would not recommend my city as a good place for walking.

No comments :