Sunday 2 February 2020

Holidays

Let's talk about holidays

  1. What public holidays do you have in your country?
    We celebrate a lot of public festivals in my country. I am sure you know about the Tet holiday which is the most important one. In addition, we get together with our family for the Mid-Autumn Day and the National Day.
  2. Do people in your country celebrate Christmas?
    Yes, though it's really hard to say, probably most people would go shopping with families or friends to take advantage of the sales in the shops, but personally speaking, I am afraid we don't celebrate Christmas like the way people do in Western countries.
  3. Do you like public holidays?
    Yes, I am fond of holidays. The key/main thing/point is that on these days, I don't have to work and have plenty of time to relax and also I will have more quality time with my family.
  4. Which public holidays do you like the most?
    I believe my favourite public holiday would be Tet festival because I get seven days at the very least to go travelling and also it's the best time to get around, the weather is neither too cold nor too hot, and you can find shades of blossoms all around, which is very pretty.
  5. What do people in your country usually do on public holidays?
    It's kind of hard to say but people that I know around me tend to go shopping with their families or friends to take advantage of the sales in the shops, but maybe for others, they probably will stay at home to relax or to take a rest or to sleep much more than usual.
  6. Do you think public holidays are important? Do you think there should be more public holidays in your country?
    I believe public holidays are rather important and there should be more of them in my country. The main factor is that people really need to unwind without any distractions after tiring at work and also public holidays can dramatically boost consumption, as goods in the shops will be sold at a discount during these days.

No comments :