Monday 4 January 2016

Collocations with TAKE



1. take part in sth: tham gia, tham dự She doesn't usually take part in any of class activities.
2. take time: mất thời gian Broken bones always take time to heal
3. take a bath: đi tắm I usually take a bath every morning
4. take a shower: gội đầu I think I'd better go and take a shower
5. take a deep breath: hít thở sâu The doctor told me to take a deep breath
6.take a picture: chụp ảnh We took a picture of the children on their new cars.
7. take a seat: ngồi  He took a seat and waiting for her but she really didn't arrive.
8. take a taxi: đón taxi I took taxi from the station to the hotel
9. take a note: đánh dấu, ghi chú I'll just take a note of your name and address.
10. take care of sth: bảo trọng, bảo vệ Don't worry about me, I can take care of myself.
11. take advantage of sth: lợi dụng I thought I'd take advantage of the sports facilities while I'm here.
12. take a fancy to sth: mất ưa thích He's taken a fancy to Japanese food.
13. take a risk: mạo hiểm Don't take any risk. Just call the police.
14. take a hint: hãy gợi ý I've tried to get him to leave but he can't take a hint.
15. take a joke: làm trò đùa what's the matter? Can't you take a joke?

No comments :