|Head in the clouds|
MeaningFrankly, it scribes someone to not know the facts of a situation.
If someone has their head in the clouds, they are out of touch with the everyday world and can be unrealistic or naive as a result.
- to not know what is really happening around you because you are paying too much attention to your own ideas.
không biết những gì đang thực sự xảy ra chung quanh bạn bởi vì bạn đang quá chú ý đến những ý nghĩ của chính bạn.
- to be unaware of what is going on from fantasies or daydreams.
không có ý niệm cái gì đang diễn ra.
|To have your head in the clouds|
- If you think oil companies are going to help destroy their own industry by developing alternative energy sources, you have your head in the clouds.
- Janette must have her head in the clouds if she thinks her insurance company is going to pay the full cost of rebuilding and refurnishing her house.
- "Bob, do you have your head in the clouds?", asked the teacher.
Cô giáo hỏi Bob: "Cậu có để đầu óc ở trên mây không đấy?"
- She walks around all day with her head in the clouds. She must be in love.
Cô ấy quanh quẩn cả ngày với cái đầu đang để trên mây. Chắc cô ấy đang yêu.
|Avoir la tête dans les nuages|