- I'm sure that he says these things deliberately to annoy me.
- We deliberately decided to implement this solution so that it would be enable to run in some specific cases.
I didn't do it deliberately - it was an accident.
specifically (adv) /spəˈsɪf.ɪ.kəl.i/
(C1) for a particular reason, purpose, etc.:
- These jeans are designed specifically for women.
- [ + to infinitive ] I bought it specifically to wear at the wedding.
- We are aiming our campaign specifically at young people.
- I specifically asked you not to be late.
- The law specifically prohibits acts of this kind.
- It specifically said/stated on the label that the jacket should be dry-cleaned only.
(B1) (very) extremely or in particular:
- This is a specially good wine.
- "Is there anything you want to do this evening?". "Not specially."
- The children really liked the museum, specially the dinosaurs.
- I came here specially to see you.
- She has a wheelchair that was specially made for her.
- The opera "Aida" was specially written for the opening of the Cairo opera house in 1871.
He's come up with a great idea.
She's come up with some amazing schema to double her income.
newspaper boy: thằng bé bán báo dạo
newspaper boy = boy selling newspapers in 1950
[nice/charming/cute] sidewalk/street cafe: café vỉa hè, café đường phố
The best cafes with outdoor seating in London