Tiếp tục bài 2
- yacht: a boat with sail and sometime an engine, used either racing, du thuyền
- sail: a journey by boat, ship,
- set sail: to begin a boat journey.
- seasick: felling vomit, ill or felling you are going to vomit or bi sick because of the movement of boat, ship you are travelling in, say sóng, say tàu xe
- port: a town by the sea or by a river, bến cảng
- scruffy: not clear or neat, dơ bẩn, bẩn thỉu
- satellite: a device sent up into space to travel around the earth, used for collecting information by radio, television, vệ tinh nhân tạo
- galley: the kitchen in the ship, boat or plane, bếp dưới tàu, thuyền, máy bay
- berth: bed in the ship, boat or train, buồng ngủ dưới tàu, thuyền hoặc tàu lửa
- plain sailing: an expression that mean a job or task is good well, easily without problem, căng thẳng buồm.
- lake: a large area of water surround by land and not connected to the sea except by river, hồ
- jib: a small sail in the shape of the triangle positioned in front of the main sail on the boat, cần máy trục, cánh buồm tam giác.